New York Courthouses

Albany-City-Hall-01001W.jpg

Albany City Hall

Photos of Albany City Hall in Albany, New York. Designed by Henry Hobson Richardson and constructed between 1880 and 1883, the Romanesque Revival structure also served as the Albany County Courthouse until a separate courthouse was built down the street in 1914. Albany City Hall is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Clinton-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Clinton County Courthouse

Photos of the Clinton County Courthouse in Plattsburgh, New York. Designed by M.F. Cummings and Brown Brothers, the Plattsburgh courthouse was constructed in 1889. The structure incorporates both Italianate and Romanesque Revival features. Now part of the Clinton County Courthouse Complex, the building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Essex-County-Courthouse-02001W.jpg

Essex County Courthouse

Photos of the Essex County Courthouse in Elizabethtown, New York. The Elizabethtown courthouse was designed by Einhorn, Yaffee And Prescott. The brick Essex County Courthouse was built in 1996.
Orange-County-Courthouse-02001W.jpg

Orange County Courthouse

Photos of the Orange County Courthouse in Goshen, New York. The brutalist Goshen courthouse, designed by Paul Rudolph, was built in 1971. The addition to the Orange County Courthouse (pictured here) was built in 1999.
Historic-Warren-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Historic Warren County Courthouse

Photos of the historic Warren County Courthouse, now the Lake George Historical Association Museum, in Lake George, New York. Originally designed by Glenn Falls, the building served as the Warren County Courthouse from its construction in 1845 through 1963. The expansion of the Lake George courthouse in 1878 included the addition of the clock tower. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.