Ohio Courthouses

Belmont-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Belmont County Courthouse

Photos of the Belmont County Courthouse in St. Clairsville, Ohio. Designed by Joseph W. Yost, the St. Clairsville courthouse opened in 1888. The Belmont County Courthouse, a Beaux-Arts structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Hancock-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Hancock County Courthouse

Photos of the Hancock County Courthouse in Findlay, Ohio. Designed by Weary And Cramer, the Findlay courthouse opened in 1888. The sandstone Hancock County Courthouse, a Second Empire structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Muskingum-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Muskingum County Courthouse

Photos of the Muskingum County Courthouse in Zanesville, Ohio. Designed by H.E. Myer, the Zanesville courthouse was completed in 1877. The Muskingum County Courthouse, an Italianate structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Wood-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Wood County Courthouse

Photos of the Wood County Courthouse in Bowling Green, Ohio. Designed by Yost And Packard, the Bowling Green courthouse was completed in 1896. The Wood County Courthouse, a Richardsonian Romanesque structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Wyandot-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Wyandot County Courthouse

Photos of the Wyandot County Courthouse in Upper Sandusky, Ohio. The Upper Sandusky courthouse, designed by Joseph Warren Yost and Frank L. Packard, was built in 1901. The Wyandot County Courthouse, a Beaux-Arts structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.