Scroll Down For All Pittsburg County Courthouse Images
Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Pittsburg County Courthouse in McAlester, Oklahoma.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the gallery of Pittsburg County Courthouse stock photos. File names are visible at the beginning of the caption underneath each image after enlargement.
The McAlester courthouse was completed in 1909, initially serving as a hotel and was later converted into a courthouse by Layton, Hicks And Forsyth in 1926. The building was restored in 2010 by Architects In Partnership.
The brick Pittsburg County Courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.