Historic Brazoria County Courthouse

Historic Brazoria County Courthouse (Angleton, Texas)

Historic Brazoria County Courthouse (Angleton, Texas)

Scroll Down For All Historic Brazoria County Courthouse Images

Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Historic Brazoria County Courthouse, now the Brazoria County Historical Museum, in Angleton, Texas.

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the gallery of Historic Brazoria County Courthouse stock photos.  File names are visible at the beginning of the caption underneath each image after enlargement.

Designed by Eugene T. Heiner and built in 1897, the Italian Renaissance structure served as the Brazoria County Courthouse until a newer courthouse opened just to the west in 1940.

The former Angleton courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Texas Historic Landmark.