Scroll Down For All Historic Collin County Courthouse Images
Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Historic Collin County Courthouse, now the McKinney Performing Arts Center, in McKinney, Texas.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the gallery of Historic Collin County Courthouse stock photos. File names are visible at the beginning of the caption underneath each image after enlargement.
Constructed between 1874-76 and originally designed by Charles Wheelock in a Second Empire style, the building was remodeled in 1927 into a Classical Revival structure by Sparger And Peters. The building served as the Collin County Courthouse until a more modern building opened a few blocks to the south in the late 1970s.
The former McKinney courthouse was converted into its current use as a performance arts center in 2005. The building is part of the McKinney Commercial Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.