Johnson County Courthouse

Johnson County Courthouse (Cleburne, Texas)

Johnson County Courthouse (Cleburne, Texas)

Scroll Down For All Johnson County Courthouse Images

Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Johnson County Courthouse in Cleburne, Texas.

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the gallery of Johnson County Courthouse stock photos.  File names are visible at the beginning of the caption underneath each image after enlargement.

Designed by Lang And Witchell, the Cleburne courthouse, a brick Texas Renaissance structure, opened in 1913 as the county’s fourth courthouse.  The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Texas Historic Landmark.

The Johnson County Courthouse underwent extensive renovations in the 2000s as Johnson County moved its judicial functions to the Guinn Justice Center a couple of blocks to the west.