Scroll Down For All Old Harrison County Courthouse Images
Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Old Harrison County Courthouse in Marshall, Texas.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the gallery of Old Harrison County Courthouse stock photos. File names are visible at the beginning of the caption underneath each image after enlargement.
Designed by J. Riely Gordon and C.G. Lancaster and completed in 1900, the Renaissance Revival structure served as the Harrison County Courthouse until a more modern structure opened just to the west in 1964. The building underwent restoration for much of the first decade of the 2000s, Architexas served as architects for the restoration project.
The Marshall courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Texas Historic Landmark.