Schleicher County Courthouse

Schleicher County Courthouse (Eldorado, Texas)

Schleicher County Courthouse (Eldorado, Texas)

Scroll Down For All Schleicher County Courthouse Images

Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Schleicher County Courthouse in Eldorado, Texas.

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the gallery of Schleicher County Courthouse stock photos.  File names are visible at the beginning of the caption underneath each image after enlargement.

Designed by Henry T. Phelps, the Eldorado courthouse was completed in 1924.

The limestone Schleicher County Courthouse, a Classical Revival structure and the county’s second courthouse, is a Texas Historic Landmark.