Scroll Down For All Scurry County Courthouse Images
Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Scurry County Courthouse in Snyder, Texas.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the gallery of Scurry County Courthouse stock photos. File names are visible at the beginning of the caption underneath each image after enlargement.
The Snyder courthouse, the county’s second, was built in 1911, designed by Lang And Witchell in a Texas Renaissance style.
A 1950 remodeling led to the removal of the tower of the Scurry County Courthouse, and a much more severe remodeling in 1972, led by Joseph D. Hinton, resulted in the granite modern structure which stands today.