Scroll Down For All Williamson County Courthouse Images
Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Williamson County Courthouse in Georgetown, Texas.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the gallery of Williamson County Courthouse stock photos. File names are visible at the beginning of the caption underneath each image after enlargement.
Designed by Charles H. Page And Bros. and completed in 1911, the brick Beaux-Arts courthouse, the county’s fifth, underwent a remodeling in 1965 which resulted in the building losing much of its original elegance. In the late 2000s, the Georgetown courthouse was restored to its original appearance, including restoration of the original pediments.
The Williamson County Courthouse, a Texas Historic Landmark, is part of the Williamson County Courthouse Historical District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.