Wisconsin Courthouses

Florence-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Florence County Courthouse

Photos of the Florence County Courthouse in Florence, Wisconsin. Designed by James E. Clancy, the Florence courthouse was built in 1889. The Florence County Courthouse, a Romanesque Revival structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Green-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Green County Courthouse

Photos of the Green County Courthouse in Monroe, Wisconsin. Designed by Henry Hobson Richardson, the Monroe courthouse was completed in 1891. Judicial proceedings for the county moved to the Green County Justice Center in 2009. The Green County Courthouse, a Richardsonian Romanesque structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Green-County-Justice-Center-01001W.jpg

Green County Justice Center

Photos of the Green County Justice Center in Monroe, Wisconsin. Located a couple of miles east of the historic Green County Courthouse, the Monroe courthouse was occupied in 2009.
Iowa-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Iowa County Courthouse

Photos of the Iowa County Courthouse in Dodgeville, Wisconsin. Designed by Ernest Wiesen, the Dodgeville courthouse was built in 1859. The Iowa County Courthouse, a Greek Revival structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is the oldest courthouse in Wisconsin still in use as a courthouse.
Lafayette-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Lafayette County Courthouse

Photos of the Lafayette County Courthouse in Darlington, Wisconsin. Designed by Kinney And Detweiler, the Darlington courthouse was completed in 1907. The Lafayette County Courthouse, a Classical Revival structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Marinette-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Marinette County Courthouse

Photos of the Marinette County Courthouse in Marinette, Wisconsin. The Marinette courthouse was built in 1941 and rededicated in 1987. The Marinette County Courthouse, an Art Deco structure, was designed by Max Hanisch.
Oconto-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Oconto County Courthouse

Photos of the Oconto County Courthouse in Oconto, Wisconsin. Designed by Rau And Kirsch, the Oconto courthouse was completed in 1891 and enlarged after a fire in 1907. The Oconto County Courthouse, a Romanesque Revival structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Rock-County-Courthouse-01001W.jpg

Rock County Courthouse

Photos of the Rock County Courthouse in Janesville, Wisconsin. The Janesville courthouse was completed in 1955. The Rock County Courthouse was enlarged in 1997, with the enlargement designed by Kenton Peters.