Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the historic Shelby County Courthouse in Columbiana, Alabama.
Built in 1854, the building served as the Shelby County Courthouse until 1908. It was later Columbiana City Hall, and, since 1982, it has hosted the Shelby County Museum And Archives. The historic Columbiana courthouse, remodeled in a classical Jeffersonian style, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.