Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Coconino County Courthouse in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Designed by J.N. Preston, the red stone Flagstaff courthouse, a Romanesque Revival structure, was built in 1894 and expanded in 1925, was restored by Johnson Walzer Associates in 2002. The 2002 restoration of the Coconino County Courthouse included the construction of a modern addition.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.