Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the historic Madera County Courthouse in Madera, California.
Designed by Hugh Braunton and completed in 1902, the granite Classical Revival structure served as the Madera County Courthouse until 1953. The current county courthouse stands across the street. A 1906 fire destroyed the original clock tower, and the current clock tower differs in architectural style from the original. The Madera courthouse, now the Madera County Museum, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.