Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the old Kent County Courthouse in Dover, Delaware.
Built in 1874, the Dover courthouse was remodeled and reduced in size in 1918. The Colonial Revival structure is connected to the new county courthouse, which was built in 2011. The old Kent County Courthouse courthouse is part of the Dover Green Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.