Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Richard Sheppard Arnold United States Courthouse in Little Rock, Arkansas.

The Little Rock courthouse, originally designed by James A. Wetmore, was completed in 1932 and expanded in 1941 and 1987.  The federal courthouse houses the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas. Renamed for Arnold in 2003, the courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Close Menu