Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Baltimore County Courthouse in Towson, Maryland.
Completed in 1855 and designed by Dixon And Baldwin, the limestone and marble Greek Revival structure was enlarged in 1910, 1925 and 1958. The Towson courthouse continues to host county government offices, though judicial functions have moved to the Baltimore County Courts Building, located immediately to the north. The Baltimore County Courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.