Capitolshots Photography has images of the following Minnesota courthouses available. Please click to see the entire collection of photos for each building. All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Photos of the historic Dakota County Courthouse, now Hastings City Hall, in Hastings, Minnesota. Designed by A.M. Radcliff and completed in 1870, the building served as the Dakota County Courthouse until 1974. It became Hastings City Hall in 1993. The Hastings courthouse incorporates Italian Villa and Romanesque Revival features and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Photos of the Dodge County Courthouse in Mantorville, Minnesota. Designed by E. Townsend Mix, the Mantorville courthouse was built in 1870 and is the oldest working courthouse in Minnesota. A connected modern annex, designed by Kane And Johnson Associates, was constructed in 1990. The Dodge County Courthouse, a limestone Renaissance Revival structure, is part of the Mantorville Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Photos of the Freeborn County Courthouse in Albert Lea, Minnesota. The Albert Lea courthouse was designed by C.A. Dunham. The Freeborn County Courthouse, a brick Richardsonian Romanesque structure, was built in 1888. A modern addition, designed by Foss, Englestad And Foss, was constructed in 1975.
Photos of the Minneapolis City Hall and Hennepin County Courthouse, also known as the Municipal Building, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Designed by Long And Kees, the Minneapolis courthouse was built between 1889 and 1906. The Hennepin County Courthouse, a granite Richardsonian Romanesque structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.