Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the historic Dakota County Courthouse, now Hastings City Hall, in Hastings, Minnesota.
Designed by A.M. Radcliff and completed in 1870, the building served as the Dakota County Courthouse until 1974. It became Hastings City Hall in 1993. The Hastings courthouse incorporates Italian Villa and Romanesque Revival features and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.