Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Hudson County Courthouse, also known as the Justice William J. Brennan Jr. Courthouse, in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Designed by Hugh Roberts, the Jersey City courthouse was constructed between 1906 and 1910. The granite Hudson County Courthouse, a Beaux-Arts structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The building was renamed in honor of Brennan in 1984.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.