Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Union County Courthouse in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
Designed by Ackerman And Ross, the original three-story Elizabeth courthouse, a Classical Revival structure, was constructed in 1903. The taller Annex, behind the original Union County Courthouse, opened in 1925. The Union County Courthouse is part of the Mid-Town Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.