Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the McKinley County Courthouse in Gallup, New Mexico.
The original adobe Pueblo Revival courthouse was designed by K.L. House and built in 1938. The Gallup courthouse was renovated and joined by a modern addition in 2004, with NCA-Architects leading that project. The McKinley County Courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.