Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the historic Warren County Courthouse (now the Lake George Historical Association Museum) in Lake George, New York.
Originally designed by Glenn Falls, the building served as the Warren County Courthouse from its construction in 1845 through 1963. The expansion of the Lake George courthouse in 1878 included the addition of the clock tower. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.