Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the historic Stutsman County Courthouse in Jamestown, North Dakota.
Designed by Henry C. Koch, the Jamestown courthouse was completed in 1883. The Gothic Revival structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is the oldest courthouse in North Dakota. The current Stutsman County Courthouse stands on the same block.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.