Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Pittsburg County Courthouse in McAlester, Oklahoma.
The McAlester courthouse was completed in 1909, initially serving as a hotel and was later converted into a courthouse by Layton, Hicks And Forsyth in 1926. The building was restored in 2010 by Architects In Partnership. The brick Pittsburg County Courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.