Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the DeWitt County Courthouse in Cuero, Texas.
Designed by A.O. Watson and Eugene T. Heiner, the Cuero courthouse was completed in 1897. The DeWitt County Courthouse, a Richardsonian Romanesque structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Texas Historic Landmark.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.