Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the historic Blanco County Courthouse in Blanco, Texas.
Designed by F.E. Ruffini and built in 1885, the Second Empire structure served as the county courthouse for only a few years before an election led to the county seat being moved to Johnson City, a few miles to the north. The Blanco courthouse is a Texas Historic Landmark and is part of the Blanco Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.