Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the historic Collin County Courthouse, now the McKinney Performing Arts Center, in McKinney, Texas.
Constructed between 1874-76 and originally designed by Charles Wheelock in a Second Empire style, the building was remodeled in 1927 into a Classical Revival structure by Sparger And Peters. The building served as the Collin County Courthouse until a more modern building opened a few blocks to the south in the late 1970s. The former McKinney courthouse was converted into its current use as a performance arts center in 2005. The building is part of the McKinney Commercial Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.