Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the historic Comanche County Courthouse in Comanche, Texas.
The log cabin structure, built in 1856, served as the first Comanche County Courthouse. The courthouse was originally located in Cora, the first county seat. The county seat was relocated to Comanche in 1859, but the original courthouse, though modified over the years, was preserved. The building, a Texas Historic Landmark, currently stands adjacent to the current Comanche County Courthouse.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.