Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the historic Kent County Courthouse in Clairemont, Texas.
The Clairemont courthouse was designed by Martin, Byrnes and Johnston and was built in 1893 as a two-story Italianate structure. The county seat moved to Jayton in the 1950s. The historic Kent County Courthouse, a sandstone structure and the first courthouse for Kent County, now serves as a community center.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.