Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Robertson County Courthouse in Franklin, Texas, before restorations in the 2010s returned the building to its original form.
Designed by F.E. Ruffini, the Franklin courthouse was built in 1882. The stone Robertson County Courthouse, a Second Empire structure and the county’s fourth courthouse, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Texas Historic Landmark.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.