Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Old Roanoke County Courthouse in Salem, Virginia.
The former Salem courthouse was designed by Harry H. Huggins. The brick Old Roanoke County Courthouse, a Classical Revival structure built in 1910, served as the county courthouse until a newer courthouse opened next to it in 1984. The building, now part of Roanoke College as Francis T. West Hall, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the Virginia Landmarks Register.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.