Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the historic King County Courthouse in Guthrie, Texas.
The Guthrie courthouse was designed by Ernest E. Churchill. The structure, the county’s second courthouse, was built in 1914 and served as the county courthouse until a new courthouse was built next door in 1982. The historic King County Courthouse is a Texas Historic Landmark.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.