Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Green County Courthouse in Monroe, Wisconsin.
Designed by Henry Hobson Richardson, the Monroe courthouse was completed in 1891. Judicial proceedings for the county moved to the Green County Justice Center in 2009. The Green County Courthouse, a Richardsonian Romanesque structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.