Capitolshots Photography has images of the following Wisconsin courthouses available. Please click to see the entire collection of photos for each building.
All photos Copyright Capitolshots Photography, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Photos of the Green County Courthouse in Monroe, Wisconsin. Designed by Henry Hobson Richardson, the Monroe courthouse was completed in 1891. Judicial proceedings for the county moved to the Green County Justice Center in 2009. The Green County Courthouse, a Richardsonian Romanesque structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Photos of the Iowa County Courthouse in Dodgeville, Wisconsin. Designed by Ernest Wiesen, the Dodgeville courthouse was built in 1859. The Iowa County Courthouse, a Greek Revival structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is the oldest courthouse in Wisconsin still in use as a courthouse.