Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Richard H. Chambers United States Court Of Appeals in Pasadena, California.
Originally constructed in 1920 as the Vista del Arroyo Hotel and Bungalows, the Spanish Colonial Revival building served as an army hospital during World War II. The building remained in federal use after the war, eventually being converted to a federal courthouse to serve as the southern seat for the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in the 1980s. Designed by Marston And Van Pelt, the Pasadena courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.