Scroll Down For All Blanco County Courthouse Images
Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Blanco County Courthouse in Johnson City, Texas.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the gallery of Blanco County Courthouse stock photos. File names are visible at the beginning of the caption underneath each image after enlargement.
Designed by Henry T. Phelps, the Classical Revival Johnson City courthouse was built in 1916 after an election moved the county seat from the town of Blanco, where the 1885 courthouse still stands, to Johnson City.
The Blanco County Courthouse is a Texas Historic Landmark.