Scroll Down For All Historic Blanco County Courthouse Images
Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Historic Blanco County Courthouse in Blanco, Texas.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the gallery of Historic Blanco County Courthouse stock photos. File names are visible at the beginning of the caption underneath each image after enlargement.
Designed by F.E. Ruffini and built in 1885, the Second Empire structure served as the county courthouse for only a few years before an election led to the county seat being moved to Johnson City, a few miles to the north.
The Blanco courthouse is a Texas Historic Landmark and is part of the Blanco Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.