Capitolshots Photography’s collection of images of the Trinity County Courthouse in Groveton, Texas.

Designed by L.S. Green and Charles Henry Page And Brother, the Groveton courthouse was built in 1914.  The Trinity County Courthouse, a Classical Revival structure, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Texas Historic Landmark.

All photos © Capitolshots Photography/TwoFiftyFour Photos, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Close Menu